Saturday, December 7, 2013

Elder Riley Nichols in El Centro, Honduras-November 28, 2013

Hiiiiiiii

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! How was Little America? Actually you're probs still there right now. The mosquito bites are fine. I'd know if I had some disease by now...hopefully. It’s really only when we go to this one house.

The lockdown was really good! We were with Elder Holden and Juarez in their house. It’s really big so that was nice. So let’s see...I read our search for happiness, our heritage and suit up.Then we watched some church movies, return with honor and Charly. We played Uno maybe 200 times. I learned how to dance haha, the salsa and the waltz. We ate so much! We bought a bunch of food the night before and then members brought us food every day. On Monday we had 4 dinners! Holy crap I felt awful after that. Actually this happens maybe three times a week, this last week there was 4 times that I had two dinners. No wonder all the missionaries here have a little extra weight haha.

k so this week we COMITTED CARLA TO BAPTISM! We were teaching here the third lesson (faith, repentance, baptism) and we had just finished baptism and Nimatuj taps my knee and winked haha. i was like freak I have to ask her. But bang bang! She said yes. So she has to go to church three times before she can be baptized. Umm so remember Claudia? Yeah so it turns out that she doesn’t even live in our area so bye bye Claudia.

Remember that family that I was telling you about that we were playing with? Yeah on Friday they moved out of our area. It was so sad. We walked them to the bus stop and Juanito, he's like 5, held my hand the whole way there.

Umm I forgot my paper of all my things to tell you so... yesterday we were at the gym at like 9ish and it started pouring rain! The most I’ve seen here. So we got soaked walking home. The main street was literally a river. We were standing on the side waiting to cross and when the cars drove by waves literally hit me in the knees. So my shoes are soaked right now.

I haven’t gotten any of your letters yet but, the mail won’t come until our next zone meeting so like next week.  Wow three parts of our fence blew down!? Oh yeah so today we went around and shopped in all the stores. I bought two Christmas ties and one other for 5 bucks. I was gonna buy a jersey but of course nobody had a large haha. I bought a usb so I'm gonna transfer all my pictures on there so I don’t lose them. K I think that is all. Have an awesome thanksgiving! Eat lots for me cause nobody celebrates it here. But tonight we are eating with a member and she always gives us a ton of food so that’s close enough. I'm so thankful for you and everything you do for me! Love you!